SANCTUARY FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR USE
Sanctuary at Crowfield Farm is comprised of 120 acres of land. The land consists of fields, forest, wetlands, meadow, pond and drumlin. There is easy to moderate hiking trails through woods and field. These trails and the surrounding land are available for public use in hiking and horse back riding. Other options are described below.
There is an Adirondack style three sided log lean to overlooking the pond and complete with a fire pit and out house. Rent is $25 for 24 hours.
There is a 16’ x 20’ open air structure suitable for picnics, classroom or group meetings. The pavilion is set on the border of our wooded wetland and meadow. A short walk from the parking area is required to reach the pavilion. Rent is $10 for half day and $20 for full day.
There is a 20’ x 40’ tent that can be erected on our property and used for large gatherings, group activities or class room teaching. Rent is $75 per day, deposit may be required.
There are three designated wooded camp sites available for nightly rental. Rent is $10 per person per night or $20 per family per night. A maximum of four people per wooded camp site are permitted. There are also multiple camp sites available on the Sundance Field, which is an open meadow.
SUN DANCE FIELD & COOK SHACK
There is an expansive field on top of the drumlin which is called Sundance Field. On the edge of the Field is a small building referred to as the Cook Shack. This building is designed to prepare and serve food and contains two gas stoves, two refrigerators, counter space and utensils. The Cook Shack has successfully served upwards of 100 people at various events. If you are interested in using these facilities please inquire.
POLICY FOR USE OF FACILITIES
1. Sanctuary is a carry in/carry out facility. Please remove everything that you bring with you.
2. Firearms and alcohol and illegal drugs are not allowed on Sanctuary property.
3. Respect Sanctuary’s neighbors and observe quiet hours between 10 PM and 8 AM.
4. No firewood is allowed to be brought on site. Firewood bundles are available for sale at the Kiosk.
5. Cutting trees of any size is not allowed.
6. Swimming or wading in the wetlands or pond is not allowed.
7. Observe and respect the animal population. Do not feed or harm the animals in any way.
8. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Sanctuary Members: camping, hiking, family events
Scout Groups: camping primitive skills, teaching
Church Groups: meetings, picnics, hiking
School Groups: environmental club, photography club
Big Brother/Sister: hiking, workshops, camp fire, story telling
Corporate Groups: team building, strategic planning, picnics